So you’ve written a few blog posts for your attorney blog, but it doesn’t seem like anyone is showing up to read it. What can you do to bring in more readers? Here are a few easy things you can do to get the word out and share your blog with more potential clients:
- Make sure your blog is accessible from your attorney website. It seems simple, but making your blog accessible from your main website makes it easier for potential clients to get the information they need.
- Apply appropriate SEO techniques. If the search engines can’t find your blog, then it’s unlikely that your potential clients will. Apply SEO techniques to your blog the same way you use SEO for your attorney website content.
- Share it through social media. Use your social media sites, like Facebook or Twitter, to promote your new blog posts and get feedback from your audience.
- Network through other relevant blogs and forums. Consider writing a guest blog on a relevant site or posting helpful information on an appropriate forum. And, of course, tactfully include a link to your blog.
- Promote your blog in your other marketing materials. Promote your blog in your newsletter, mail campaign, or other marketing materials. Consider highlighting a particularly interesting post or a post you feel your clients could particularly benefit from reading.
If you think it sounds like a lot of work to promote your attorney blog, you’re right. But maintaining an informative and engaging blog can go a long way toward bringing in an online audience, reaching potential clients, and convincing those potential clients to pick up the phone and actually call you instead of your competitors. If you need a little assistance writing for the Web, reach out to our experienced online content writers today at 1-888-886-0939 to talk about how better content can help you and your law firm reach more paying customers.