At Foster Web Marketing, we believe that attorneys should have the opportunity to be as involved (or not involved) in our marketing services as they wish. While some lawyers will bring us an almost-finished book or guide to edit, we understand that other attorneys would like us to take the reins on the project from beginning to end. Still, there is a general process that we follow no matter your chosen involvement level:
- You choose the topic or topics for your legal guide. (We can provide guidance and suggestions if you wish.)
- You meet with our marketing team and writer to discuss the details of your book.
- We write a first draft of your guide based on the decisions made at the meeting.
- You read the book and let us know what you would like added, removed, expanded, or changed.
- We send over a second and possibly final draft of your book.
- We perfect the book’s layout and design an effective cover to post on your website.
- You read the book one last time and make final changes.
- We add the book to your attorney website along with copy, banners, and buttons.
Are you ready to get started with the process and add great free offers to your lawyer website? Call our marketing and book writing team today at 888-886-0939.