As SEO trends change and online videos gain popularity, it has become clear that the most effective videos are the ones encouraging viewers to share. If you are interested in attorney video marketing and have already made a few high-quality videos for your website, it’s time to take the next step and let your viewers get involved.
Making It Easy for Your Viewers to Get Involved and Share
You can’t just expect viewers to show up on your website and start sharing your video with others—you have to make it easy and convenient. Here are a few ways you can make it easier for your viewers to share your lawyer video with other potential clients among their families and friends:
- Post your video to YouTube and other video search sites.
- Use social media outlets, like Facebook or Twitter, to promote your video.
- Add social media share buttons to the videos on your attorney website.
- Enable and invite comments—whether you post the video on your website, on YouTube, or on Facebook.
- Enable embedding so potential clients can easily spread the word to family and friends.
Interested in beefing up your attorney video marketing? Foster Web Marketing would be happy to provide guidance. Give our video SEO team a call today at 1-888-886-0939, or get started by filling out the online contact form on this page.
When you call, don’t forget to also take a moment to request your FREE copy of our helpful guide for business owners, The Small Business Guide to YouTube: How to Get Found by the World’s Most Aggressive Internet Users …And Never Miss Another Lead.