For an attorney website to be truly effective, it has to be able to grow and change organically with the needs of your users, the needs of your law firm, and the current trends in online marketing. While creating a great attorney website is a big step, how your content management system works for you could make a big difference in how your site performs in the long run.
Here are some of the mistakes new website owners make when choosing their content management solutions:
- Your website has to be taken offline for even the smallest updates.
- It’s difficult to organize, reorganize, or delete your website content.
- You have a hard time adding new articles, videos, and offers to your site.
- Only one person in your office has access to the content management system.
- Existing content cannot be edited.
- You have to use several different pieces of software to manage your site effectively.
At Foster Web Marketing, each of our new website clients gain access to our own powerful, convenient, all-in-one attorney website content management solution, which solves all of these problems. To learn more about how our easy-to-use Dynamic Self-Syndication™ (DSS™) content management system can help you make your attorney website a success, just give us a call at 1-888-886-0939.
And, to learn more about common attorney website mistakes, please request your FREE copy of our important book, The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make with Their Attorney Website. You can receive your complimentary copy by giving us a call today or filling out the online contact form on this page!