When you sign up to write a book with the help of the Foster Web Marketing team, where do we start? After coming up with an initial book idea, the first step in the process of creating your finished lawyer ebook is a short, informative interview with our writer and our marketing team. The purpose of this meeting is to get a good idea of what you want the book to say as well as to familiarize ourselves with your tone and personality.
During this short interview, we might ask you the following types of questions:
- What separates your law firm from competitors in your area?
- When potential clients call your office, what are their most common questions?
- What kind of relationship do you want with your clients (for example, a partnership)?
- When it comes to your practice, what is your mission and philosophy?
- What do you want your website visitors to learn most from this book?
- What information can you give your readers that they don’t get on other sites?
- Do you want to focus on a particular practice area or a specific type of case?
- What legal area do you consider yourself an authority in?
- What tone would you like your book to have (friendly, professional, serious)?
- What would you like your electronic cover to look like?
After the interview, we will prepare the first draft of your ebook. When that is complete, you will have an opportunity to look it over and let us know what you’d like changed, emphasized, cut, or updated.
Are you ready to add a free attorney ebook offer to your list of calls to action? We specialize in book writing for lawyers. Give us a call today to learn more about our ghostwriting program and get on the road to becoming a published lawyer.