The content management system you use to maintain your attorney website can either be a big help or a big hindrance. If you have an attorney website and want it to succeed in the long run, the content management system you choose to use can make a surprisingly big difference. It’s definitely worth taking the time to check into the content management options available to you so you're able to make an informed decision when you’re building an attorney website.
What You Should Be Looking for in an Attorney Website Content Management System
Here are some things you should be looking for in an effective attorney website content management system:
- Easy to use, with support and training readily available
- No downtime required to make minor updates and add pages
- Freedom to add new content at any time
- Painless reorganization, editing, and deletion
- The ability to have multiple users within your office
- The ability to add and manage video content
- Direct access to key analytics data
- Built-in follow-up campaigns
- Easy addition of a blog and newsletter
- Convenient control of posting dates
- Prompt lead notification
Some web design companies offer access to a content management system, and other design companies may leave it up to the website owner. Before you decide, take the time to talk about content management options and how your site will be maintained after it has gone live.
Foster Web Marketing is happy to provide access to our own Dynamic Self-Syndication™ (DSS™) content management system to our clients, and we’ll even train you and your staff to use it correctly! To learn more about our all-in-one attorney website content management solution, give us a call today at 1-888-886-0939.