Do you want to know when your law firm is in the news or what people are saying about you? SEO Analyst Zach Stone explains in this video why attorneys should use Google Alerts and how to set up alerts for your law firm.
With Google Alerts, law firms can easily follow what is going on in the industry by receiving emails about trends, topics, and news. Additionally, attorneys can use this tool to track what people have said about them or their law firm in order to react and respond in a timely manner. If you are not using this tool already, you probably want to know how you can get started.
Our legal SEO team has set up a step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of creating a Google Alert, including:
- Visit www.google.com/alerts
- Sign into your Google account
- Type your law firm’s name or your name into the search query box
- Select the result type by news, blogs, discussions, and more
- Set the frequency of being notified to as-it-happens, daily, or weekly
- Filter the results by only the best or all results
Now that you have the process down, you can set up as many alerts as you would like. To learn how Foster Web Marketing can help you with all of your SEO and attorney website marketing efforts, call us today at 888.886.0939. http://www.fosterwebmarketing.com/practice_areas/seo-attorneys-doctors-small-businesses.cfm