The Most Current News in Marketing Is Here for The Taking!
A lot of marketing firms want to keep their marketing techniques under lock and key; not us! At Foster Web Marketing we want to educate and inform not only our clients but all doctors, attorneys, and small business owners. To help you become an informed consumer, we maintain a blog full of the latest news in marketing. We hope that the information found here will assist you in making the best decisions for your growing business.
- Page 1
How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic Putting blogs, articles, and other content on your website isn’t enough. You have to promote that content to get it in front of more of the right audiences.
How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories Internet Brands' owns some of the biggest attorney directories available online. Here’s how to make the most of your attorney directory profiles.
How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel Your website and digital marketing strategy are attracting tons of relevant traffic, but that isn’t turning into cases for your law firm. What is going wrong?
Small Law Firms Can Compete With Bigger Firms Online It may seem like small law firms take a backseat to larger law firms in their marketing and advertising, but digital marketing evens the playing ground.
Show Your Love for Clients Who Love You Keeping up with past clients isn’t just good for maintaining your relationships. Those past clients can be your biggest word-of-mouth advertisers!
How Goals Without Focus Will Destroy Your Law Firm Whether the marketing goals for your law firm are big or small, you need to have focus if you want to attract the kinds of clients you’re looking for.
The Wrong Way to Stand Out in a Digital World Are you making wise decisions about your content and digital marketing strategy, or are you signing up for every quick trick that hits your inbox?
What Online Audiences Want From Digital Marketing Your potential clients demand faster help and more understanding from your website and digital marketing, and they want to be wowed everywhere they go.
How Attorneys Can Stand Out in a Skippable World Attorneys can be overlooked in an online environment where the perfect user experience may only be a click away. You have to stand out if you want to succeed.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/26/2018How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic
- Posted on 07/20/2018How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories
- Posted on 06/11/2018How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel
- How come Tom Foster and Ben Glass look so good on stage? We can thank custom clothier Todd Baldwin for that. Ben introduced me to Todd years ago, back when I was a younger dufus I didn’t really understand the difference with getting a custom suit or sport coat or one off the rack at Men’s Warehouse, but after working with Todd I got my education. I ended up buying an embarrassing amount of really nice suits, coats, shirts, pants, ties, shoes, and even some great skivvies (underwear). He’s really great to work with. At that time, Todd had a WordPress template website managed by a “local SEO Company” - he liked the cost of it but not the fact it didn't actually work in getting him business. He finally bit the button and signed on with us.
- "I traveled a round trip of 7,000 miles to be at this conference and it did not disappoint...There is a depth of knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm in the Foster organisation which is unmatched in my experience." Ronald Conway
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.