The Most Current News in Marketing Is Here for The Taking!
A lot of marketing firms want to keep their marketing techniques under lock and key; not us! At Foster Web Marketing we want to educate and inform not only our clients but all doctors, attorneys, and small business owners. To help you become an informed consumer, we maintain a blog full of the latest news in marketing. We hope that the information found here will assist you in making the best decisions for your growing business.
- Page 5
The Trilogy of Terror: Yahoo Directory Gives up the Ghost, Google Dismembers Authorship, and Your Readers Die Off Read all about the changes that Google, Yahoo, and your audience have made in October!
Keeping up With Google: Content Tips and Tricks Learn how to handle the most recent Google updates in the August 2014 Content Marketing Round Up
The Four Habits of Highly Successful Doctors and Lawyers Everyone wants his practice to be a success, but few know how to make this happen. Here are four habits that can get you there.
What is Avvo? Lawyer Guide to Success Many of our attorney clients want advice on Avvo. Should they claim their profile? Snub the site? Here we answer these questions and more. Let's get to the bottom of what Avvo is, what's to love, and what's to hate.
The Power of Reviews Find out why reviews are so critical to your business, how to get good reviews, and how to improve your business based on these reviews.
Protecting Your Devices Against Malware and Viruses Learn exactly how to protect your computer and any data you have from malware and viruses. Don't let a hacker get hold of any of your information!
Cleaning up the Mess After Google's Panda and Penguin Updates Who knew cute and cuddly Pandas and Penguins could trash your website? Luckily, there are tools you can use to clean it up and improve your SEO.
Enjoy Wasting Your Hard-Earned Money? Keep Marketing the Way You Are Taking on cases or patients you don't like isn't fun, and it isn't profitable. Stop wasting your money and have more fun by zeroing in on your ideal.
How to Attract Your Ideal Patients or Clients To attract your ideal patient or client, you need to paint a detailed picture of who that is and then market directly to them.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 11/26/2018How to Promote Content to Drive Organic Traffic
- Posted on 07/20/2018How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories
- Posted on 06/11/2018How to Avoid Getting Burned at the End of the Conversion Funnel
- South Dakota Attorney Scott Swier and his executive director, Sara Travis, talk about how Foster Web Marketing has helped them grow and continue to bring in new clients Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Ohio Attorney Ed LIttlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know, I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off. I didn't go out and promote and call people and chase after it." Todd Baldwin
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.