5 Reasons Why Lawyers Need To Use Web Video NOW
#1 Video Use is Exploding!
- 62% of Americans are Viewing Videos Online
- The industry credits broadband penetration as the key factor pushing online video viewing higher.
- Among those ages 18-29 (your current and future client base):
- 89% say they watch online video
- 36% reported they watch Web video every day.
- Mobile video viewing is also on the rise, with 14% reporting they have watched a video on their phone, up from 10% in 2007.
- Uploads to YouTube grew 400% the day the new iPhone was released.
#2 Video is Educational!
- 48% use it to understand more about a subject or topic important for their business and finding out more about a particular product or service.
- 28% use it to check out the competition
- 16% use it to research companies to try and find a supplier of products or services
#3 People LIKE Video!
- Viewers get to See You -Just like TV, they will be compelled to watch... -IF the message is what they want -not what you want!
- Hear You -Celebrities exist because they are SEEN and HEARD
- Familiarity Breeds TRUST -People want to trust who they are working with -Especially with so many marketing messages
#4 Video is REQUIRED!
- The Internet is killing the Yellow Pages
- Video will kill websites that are STATIC (cannot be updated)
- Video will kill websites that are BORING (all about you)
- Video will kill websites are THE SAME as your competition
- Video will BLOW UP WEBSITES that are getting traffic
- YouTube is driving your target customers either TO YOU OR AWAY FROM YOU TO YOUR COMPETITION!
- Hello!, There are 124 million active YouTube users (as of this posting...)