This means that you need to sit back and think like someone who is in need of a lawyer instead of thinking like an actual lawyer. A group of random keywords in lawyer jargon will not do the trick. You need relevant phrases that include a location. This makes it way more specific and more along the lines of what a user will search for.
Keywords and phrases also need to be included in more than just in the meta-keyword section. You need to put them in the body of articles in a natural, clear way – do not force it. Put them in your titles, descriptions, and headlines, too.
To find out more about our web content for attorneys and the packages that we provide, contact us today at 888.886.0939, or fill out our contact form.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 10/11/2018Landing Pages That Convert Organic Visitors
- Posted on 07/20/2018How to Best Leverage Internet Brands' Attorney Directories
- Posted on 07/17/2018Why Your Book Needs to Be as Professional as You Are
- “We have doubled, or even tripled, leads coming from the internet. Before, I was getting around 1,400 website sessions per month. Now, I’m getting 3,000 per month.” Brenda Geiger, Geiger Law Office P.C.
- "You guys exceeded my expectations! This was exactly what I wanted." Lucas Foust
- "You can trust Foster with your legal marketing needs." Michael Mesolella
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Websites
This report will demystify common SEO (search engine optimization) practices and help your ongoing efforts to capture more prospects and clients.View Details
The 9 Biggest Marketing Mistakes Physicians Make That Cost Patients and Profits
Physicians are not expected to be marketers, but you are running a business and marketing is a critical factor to your success!View Details
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.