This means that you need to sit back and think like someone who is in need of a lawyer instead of thinking like an actual lawyer. A group of random keywords in lawyer jargon will not do the trick. You need relevant phrases that include a location. This makes it way more specific and more along the lines of what a user will search for.
Keywords and phrases also need to be included in more than just in the meta-keyword section. You need to put them in the body of articles in a natural, clear way – do not force it. Put them in your titles, descriptions, and headlines, too.
To find out more about our web content for attorneys and the packages that we provide, contact us today at 888.886.0939, or fill out our contact form.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/22/2019How to Start an Email Newsletter for Your Law Firm
- Posted on 04/19/2019Data and the Growth-Minded Law Firm
- Posted on 04/08/2019You Can Now Report Fakes and Fraudsters in Google Maps
- "I was a little skeptical of working with Foster Web Marketing at first because I really didn’t want to put the money into it. But I thought you know; I'll give it a try. It has been such an extremely valuable asset to my business. It’s really what has caused my women’s business to take off." Todd Baldwin
- "We are very happy with where we are and where we’re headed." Coy Browning
- "I would tell any lawyer that FWM is the real deal. They are committed to my success, and I am very appreciative and grateful for their partnership.”
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.