You always hear about those viral videos that take talk-show news and Facebook by storm, giving 15 minutes of fame to a cute puppy or laughing baby. But, outside of those cute or funny video clips, what are viewers actually searching for?
Now it is easier find out, since Google recently announced that YouTube searches will now be included in Google Trends. This means that, with the click of a button, you will be able to see what topics people are seeking informational videos for, where they are doing this, and for how long.
But what does this mean for attorneys who try to market their firms using video and YouTube? According to Foster Web Marketing SEO guru Laura, there are many advantages. Let’s take a look at them:
- Google Trends will now allow attorneys to take a closer look at what people in their area are searching, which will allow them to tailor their videos to those trends.
- It will allow attorneys to avoid making videos on subjects they think are current or relevant, but actually are not.
- Paying attention to Google Trends will give a firm an advantage over other firms by allowing them to stay ahead of the curve and at the forefront of current searches.
- Google Trends gives one more platform for potential clients to see the attorney and his or her take on what is going on in the world's news and events. This exposure tells viewers that the attorney is an expert in his or her field.
- The program gives firms one more reason why current, relevant video is so important. Videos are evolving into more than just a cool-looking addition to your website. Video is now as important as the other pieces of content you push out there into cyberspace.
Need help getting on the video bandwagon ASAP? Foster Web Marketing partners with Gearshift.tv to provide clients with custom, state-of the art videography that will help launch your firm on YouTube. Call us today at 888-886-0939, fill out our online form, or live chat with one of our representatives to set an appointment for a complimentary consultation.