What’s the number one problem with deciding to handle your own attorney SEO? It’s time consuming. There are plenty of people out there who vastly underestimate the amount of time it takes each week to maintain a successful online marketing campaign, and their poor rankings and low traffic usually reflect it. If you want to do it right, you have to put in the time—or hire someone to help.
Here are just a few of the regular tasks you should be performing if you are handling your own attorney SEO:
- Posting new content. If you want Google to notice you, then you should be adding new content to your attorney website on a regular basis.
- Paying attention to keywords. Keywords matter, so make sure you are researching the best keywords for your campaign, reviewing their effectiveness, and making needed changes.
- Engaging in social media. The Web is becoming more social every day, and the search engines have noticed. Plus, social media gives you a chance to interact personally with your online audience.
- Responding to contacts and comments. Online users expect prompt replies, and they may move on if you’re too slow. Make sure you are tracking contacts and replying to any questions or concerns.
- Keeping up with search engine trends and changes. Search engines, like Google, are constantly adjusting what matters when it comes to search rankings. Be sure you are up-to-date on the changes and always using “white hat” SEO tactics.
Need help with online marketing for attorneys, or don’t have time to keep up your current campaign? Give our attorney SEO experts a call today at 1-888-886-0939 to learn more about website maintenance, keyword research, website content writing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and more.