This week we’ve been discussing whether or not you should outsource your social media marketing or hire someone to manage your social media accounts. While some law firms prefer to handle their Facebook and Twitter marketing strategies themselves, others choose to use outside experts. If you’re part of the latter group, be sure to know what to ask a potential social media manager before you hire them:
- What is your background and experience with online networking, online marketing, and social media?
- What do your services consist of? How much do your services cost?
- Can I see links to some of the social networking pages that you manage?
- What do you believe are the most important social media platforms for our law firm to be involved in?
- Do you also take care of social networking customer service issues?
- How do you create a long-term social media marketing plan?
- How do you measure success and ROI?
- How do you handle a social media crisis? Do you have a past example?
- How many businesses do you handle social media for?
- How often will my social media accounts be checked and updated?
- What are some of your most successful social media marketing strategies?
- Which social media marketing strategies do you think will work best for our law firm and why?
- What is your first goal if you take over my social media marketing?
- What would my responsibilities be if I choose to work with you?
- What type of results can we expect in the first year?
The social media marketing manager who is right for you depends on your own needs, your own budget, and your own online marketing goals. And always remember – pick a person or company who you connect with and feel comfortable with!
Want to learn more about how social media marketing can help your law firm and how Foster Web Marketing can help you get started? Call us today at 888-886-0939.