And now, we take a moment to go over the top ten lawyer profiles found on Twitter (drum roll please):
- Ben Glass @BenGlasslaw: Personal injury and medical malpractice law firm in Fairfax, VA. We offer free books BEFORE you talk to the adjuster, sign any forms or hire an attorney.
- Michael Hupy @HupyandAbraham: Along with Jason Abraham, Michael Hupy leads this personal injury law firm in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. They are embedded in their local communities and do a ton of great charity efforts that get them a ton of engagement on social media.
- Gerry Oginski @GerryOginski: NY Medical Malpractice & Accident Trial Lawyer.
- Chris Davis @DavisLawGroup: Seattle attorney Chris Davis is the founder of Davis Law Group, a personal injury law firm.
- Chris Keane @ChrisKeane: Child injury and child abuse lawyer - representing little kids in big cases like shaken baby syndrome and pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Bob Battle @BobBattle: Top Rated VA DUI & Reckless Driving Speeding Defense lawyer in Richmond VA area.
- Larry Buckfire @BuckfireLaw: Buckfire & Buckfire is a personal injury law firm in Michigan that does a lot right with their marketing efforts. Their Twitter account is no different where they use very visual and engaging posts to increase their web presence.
- Dave Frees @davefrees: Ideas & Information to Improve Your Business and Your Life (TM) Dave Frees has been called the Grand Master of persuasion and communications skills.
Why Are These Best Attorney Twitter Profiles to Follow?
These Twitter profiles are personalized, from the background to having their photo uploaded. These profiles also include contact information and a detailed description of their practices.
These successful attorney's Twitter profiles are taking advantage of social media, and they are also clients of Foster Web Marketing. We'd love to see you at the top, too.
Contact us today at 888-886-0939 for help with your law firm's social media and web marketing.