And now, we take a moment to go over the top ten lawyer profiles found on Twitter (drum roll please):
- Ben Glass @BenGlasslaw: Personal injury and medical malpractice law firm in Fairfax, VA. We offer free books BEFORE you talk to the adjuster, sign any forms or hire an attorney.
- Ross Jurewitz @SanDiegoInjury: San Diego personal injury attorney. Accident lawyer for the Jurewitz Law Group. Trial lawyer. Texas Longhorns fan. Legal marketing addict.
- Chris Davis @DavisLawGroup: Seattle attorney Chris Davis is the founder of Davis Law Group, a personal injury law firm.
- Gerry Oginski @GerryOginski: NY Medical Malpractice & Accident Trial Lawyer.
- Chris Keane @ChrisKeane: Child injury and child abuse lawyer - representing little kids in big cases of shaken baby syndrome and pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- Bob Battle @BobBattle: Top Rated VA DUI & Reckless Driving Speeding Defense lawyer in Richmond VA area.
- Sandra Rohrstaff @sandrarohrstaff: Lawyer helping families in wrongful death and children injuries.
- Dave Frees @davefrees: Ideas & Information to Improve Your Business and Your Life (TM) Dave Frees has been called the Grand Master of persuasion and communications skills.
Why are they the top 8?
These profiles are personalized, from the background to having their photo uploaded. These profiles also include contact information and a detailed description of their practices.
These successful Twitter users are taking advantage of social media, and they are also clients of Foster Web Marketing. Foster Web Marketing would love to see you at the top, too. Contact us today at 888-886-0939 for help with your attorney web marketing.