If you’re running a pay-per-click marketing campaign through Google AdWords, you have tons of options to control your costs—it’s really one of the major benefits of using AdWords! However, with the many options available to you, it can be difficult to find the right mix that both brings in the contacts and clients you want and stays within your advertising budget.
When you use Google AdWords to market your law firm, keep in mind that:
- There are no fixed costs for an AdWords marketing campaign.
- You have control over your maximum daily AdWords budget.
- You don’t have to meet a minimum spending requirement—you can spend as much or as little as you like!
Controlling Costs Through Better Keyword Bidding
If you’re using AdWords, the real costs come from your keywords and how much you’re willing to spend on high-competition keywords. Some people end up wasting their AdWords dollars on keywords that are too narrow, too broad, or just plain irrelevant. If you want to really control your pay-per-click marketing costs, remember to measure the value of your keywords against:
- The competition for the keyword – higher competition means a higher cost!
- The number of people who search for the keyword – a cheap keyword is useless if it doesn’t help you bring in clients!
Are You Searching For An Experienced Pay Per Click Agency To Manage Your Google Ads Campaigns?
If you are considering adding PPC advertising to your law firm or medical practice marketing Foster Web Marketing can help assure you're getting the most leads from your budget. Please contact us online or call our office directly at 888.866.0939 to schedule your free consultation with our experienced marketing team. We have been helping clients throughout the United States and internationally since 1998 and are confident we can help you not only reach, but exceed your goals.