Don’t Wonder About the Cost of Video Production, Just Ask!
As manager of a small business you have to keep a laser focus on your budget, and we get it! After all we are a small company, and we never make a move without deciding where our money is best spent.
Our FAQ section is filled with answers to the questions we get ask the most: questions about the cost of video production, how to get the most of every video you make, and more. If you scroll through and don’t find your question listed, be sure to call 888-886-0939. We would love to give you the answers you seek.
- Page 2
How do I include a “call to action” in my attorney marketing videos?
You already understand the importance of adding a call to action to your written web content to encourage your readers to reach out to you, but how do you add a great call to action to your web video? This is a great question because, sadly, many businesses forget to add a call to action to their web videos and sometimes leave potential customers hanging, unsure where to go next for help.
Don’t make the same mistake by leaving your potential clients hanging after they’ve watched your relevant and engaging video. Here are a few easy ways you can incorporate a great call to action into your attorney web videos:
- Ask your viewer to call. It seems obvious, but you might be surprised how often it’s overlooked. Consider verbally encouraging your viewer to call or visit your website for more information or a consultation.
- Feature your website and phone number on the screen. Take advantage of the visual medium by placing your phone number and URL on the screen for your viewer to see.
- Add video annotation with a link to your site. Some video sharing sites, like YouTube, allow you to annotate videos with an overlay. Consider adding a link to a relevant landing page on your website or to your online contact form.
If you would like to talk about more ideas for adding an effective call to action to your attorney marketing videos, speak with our online attorney marketing team today. You can reach us at 1-888-886-0939 or by filling out the easy online contact form on this page to learn more.
Should I upload my attorney marketing videos to YouTube?
Yes! Uploading your attorney marketing videos to YouTube can be a great way to increase your exposure, reach more potential clients, and make connections with others. YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, and it makes sense to take advantage of the potential of this huge social search site. If you need help creating or uploading videos for YouTube, just give our online attorney marketing team a quick call with your questions.
But Don’t Stop There
Although YouTube can be a great way to promote your attorney marketing videos, don’t stop there. You should also be using your web videos on your own attorney website and on Facebook or other social media sites. One of the benefits of an attorney web video is that you can use the same video in a variety of different marketing materials to engage with more potential clients and contacts. Just make sure that your video looks great, features engaging content, and is relevant to your practice and your potential clients’ needs.
To learn more about web video marketing and YouTube, please request your FREE copy of our helpful book The Small Business Guide to YouTube: How to Get Found by the World’s Most Aggressive Internet Users and Never Miss Another Lead.
If you have questions about using video to market a law firm, or if you need help shooting or optimizing video for your business, please speak with our friendly attorney web video team today. You can reach us at 1-888-886-0939 or by filling out the quick contact form on this page.
Should I set my website videos to play automatically?
When you upload a video to your website through your content management system, or when you add a video to your YouTube channel, you have the option to allow your video to play automatically – without the visitor pressing play. This feature, called autoplay, is a considered a dirty word to some and a marketing secret to others.
While some believe that autoplay is a great way to reach views that might otherwise miss what you have so say, others believe that starting a video without the permission of the visitor could be an annoyance. In the end, it is solely up to you when it comes to autoplaying your videos. Here are some questions that you can ask when considering the autoplay option for your lawyer videos:
- Do my potential clients know how to watch videos online, or would they need a feature like autoplay to encourage them?
- Are my potential clients surfing the Web from work or another venue that might not allow sound or video?
- Do I want to take an aggressive approach to my video marketing by autoplaying my videos?
- Do I think a significant number of visitors would navigate away from my page if a video started playing, or would they just press the stop button?
If you still aren’t sure what to think of the autoplay option for your videos, don’t fear. Call up one of our marketing consultants and speak with someone who can help you figure out what’s best for your wishes and your website. Contact us today at 888-886-0939.
How do I search engine optimize my attorney videos?
By now, we’ve probably drilled the different ways that you can search engine optimize web content deep into your brain. But how can you possibly search engine optimize video? We’ve got those answers, too:
- A great title is key. Because you can’t pad your video with written keywords, every word associated with your video is vital – and that starts with your title. Make sure that your title accurately describes your video, contains geo-specific words, and contains any keywords you are focusing on.
- Consider transcribing your video. Do you have the original script you used to make your video, or do you have a few minutes to transcribe it? Adding a description to your video can boost SEO and cater to web visitors who may prefer reading to watching.
- Tag your video. Again, make sure your tags, like your title, are all relevant, helpful, and filled with great keywords.
- Share your video on your social networking sites. Get great links to your videos by sharing on sites like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Add a descriptive URL. If your video has its own page on your website, make sure to give it a descriptive URL address – both visitors and search engines will respond positively.
Would you like to create a series of online attorney videos for your law firm website, or do your videos need to be optimized for search engines? Look no further. Foster Web Marketing is here to help. Call our team today at 888.886.0939.
Why is web video so important?
The popularity of web video has grown exponentially in the last several years, and it’s a trend that’s likely to remain popular—and even continue to grow—in the future. Here are just a few of the reasons great web video is so important to your online law firm marketing:
- Some people just prefer it. Some users prefer text, and some users prefer video. Using both text and video on your website means you appeal to everyone.
- YouTube helps drive traffic to your site. You can use your web video on your site, and you can also use it on YouTube. YouTube itself is the second biggest search engine in the world, and it’s owned by Google, the number-one search engine. Using YouTube to market your business means more traffic to your site.
- Google sees your site as potentially more relevant. Because you are offering more content in video format, Google takes notice and your rankings can soar.
- Users stick around on your site longer. If you create informative and effective online video for law firms, it’s likely that your audience will stick around on your site longer, making your site look even better to Google.
Need help creating an online video marketing plan for your business? Speak with the experts with Foster Web Marketing today at 888-886-0939, or use our easy online contact form for more information.
Want to learn more about the incredible power of web video? Request your FREE copy of our must read book How to Get Found by the World’s Most Aggressive Internet Users…And NEVER Miss Another Lead.
How Can I Promote My Attorney YouTube Channel?
If you’ve made a number of attorney videos, edited them, and posted them on your law office’s YouTube channel, then you are already on your way to finding success through online video marketing. However, there are a number of things that you can do to promote your YouTube channel and promote your videos.
First and foremost, make sure your videos have SEO titles, keywords, and annotations. A great number of people find videos through search engines, so having keyword-rich titles and descriptions is key to getting new, unique visitors who are actively seeking legal information. Second, be sure to share your videos on your website, your blog, and your social media outlets, so that all of your readers have a chance to see your video, repost it themselves, and read about it. Third, be sure to stay active on YouTube by leaving interesting, knowledgeable comments on other people’s similar videos or even making response videos.
If you consistently promote your videos in the three ways mentioned above, you should see an increase in your video views and your YouTube channel subscribers. If you still need assistance with your lawyer videos or lawyer video marketing, give Foster Web Marketing a call today at 888.886.0939.
How Can I Get More YouTube Subscribers?
Building a successful YouTube channel can help establish your law office as an authority in your area, increase your video views, and ultimately get you more cases and better cases. Part of building a successful YouTube channel is getting regular subscribers – but how do you achieve that?
Here are some quick tips:
- Put a clickable subscribe button in your attorney videos.
- Search engine optimize your title and description.
- Become active in the YouTube community.
- Link to your YouTube channel and videos from your website.
- Link to your YouTube channel and videos from your social media accounts.
- Subscribe to relevant YouTube channels in your industry.
- Create a network of relevant YouTube friends.
- Create a video that is an overview of your YouTube channel and law firm.
- Post new material consistently.
- Create calls to action that encourage people to subscribe to your channel.
- Add a YouTube subscribe widget to your blog and website.
- Ask your followers on other social networks (Facebook, Twitter) to subscribe.
- Make your videos and your YouTube channel unique – offer content that no one else does.
- Make sure your videos are always helpful, short, and relevant.
- Make sure the quality of your videos is high!
Need more assistance with your online marketing or attorney videos? Call Foster Web Marketing today at 888.886.0939.
How can I help potential clients find my online lawyer videos?
It’s no use making compelling online lawyer videos if nobody is going to watch them! Promoting your web video is just as important as creating it. If you want to reach out to potential clients with your attorney web video, pay attention to the following elements:
- Content. Content is always king. Make sure you use your web videos to answer frequent questions, clarify important issues, or communicate vital information. This will help keep your viewers engaged, and it carries the added bonus of helping you build a sense of trust with your potential clients.
- Title. Pay attention to the title of your video. Is it catchy? Does it explain what the video is about?
- Description. Your video’s description should explain more about what the viewer should expect to learn from the video and include keywords that help the search engines (and your potential clients) find you.
- Promotion. Once you’ve filmed your attorney videos, put them out there for your potential clients to see. Share videos on Facebook, add them to your blog, and use them on your law firm’s website.
For more information about tagging and promoting your online videos, see our FREE book, How to Get Found by the World’s Most Aggressive Internet Users and Never Miss Another Lead.
If you need help creating excellent attorney videos and making sure they are found by potential clients, speak with the online attorney marketing experts with Foster Web Marketing. Just give us a call today at 888-886-0939, or simply fill out the online contact form on this page!
How can I make producing professional online lawyer videos worth my time?
You’ve probably heard that web video is the wave of the future in attorney search engine marketing. But is it really worth putting the time and money into hiring web video professionals when you have a webcam at home? The answer is that amateurish videos probably won’t help your law firm much, and making web video worth your time is really all about taking the time to do it correctly.
Here are some of the best ways to make web video worth the time and money you put into it:
- Think about your audience. Think about what your clients ask you most frequently or what you wish potential clients knew before coming in to see you, then work those concerns into an idea for a video.
- Film content that is clear and compelling. You want to keep your videos short and on-topic. Avoid rambling, long-winded tangents, and confusing “legalese.”
- Promote your video the right way. Work your video into your social networking, your existing attorney website, and your law firm blog. Provide a quick video alongside a longer article on important or frequent concerns. The possibilities are endless!
- Make sure your video looks polished and professional. It’s true: video production matters. Most viewers will move on rather than try to sit out a grainy webcam video or bad audio.
If you’d like to learn more about creating compelling online lawyer videos, or if you’re disappointed with the performance of your current attorney web videos, please request your completely FREE copy of our informative book, How to Get Found by the World’s Most Aggressive Internet Users and Never Miss Another Lead. And, of course, you can always reach a member of our web video team at 888-886-0939 or by filling out our easy online contact form today.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Complimentary Site Analysis
Get your 8 page report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and, more importantly, what needs to be done to fix it.
Want To Learn More?
Request a Free Book, Watch a Webinar, Read Our Blog, or Listen to a Podcast
Are you struggling to market your business online? Do you need some help refining your marketing to get you the rankings, clients and revenue you need to be successful?
Take a step toward your goals with Foster Web Marketing's FREE marketing resources. Our books are based on real-world experiences and they will teach you techniques that have proven to work when executed correctly.