The landing pages you select or write for your Google AdWords campaign should:
- Be easy to navigate
- Answer the readers' questions
- Address the reason they clicked on the ad
- Contain no mistakes or errors
Your page should be so interesting and well designed that potential clients don't just read the content on the page, but stay on your site and read other articles. If it's not converting clicks to clients, it's time to take a harder look at the page.
What Your Landing Page Shouldn't Be
There are some big no-no's for landing pages for Google AdWords ads for attorneys. To avoid them, be sure that your landing page isn't:
- The same for every ad. If you have several ads, each should link to different pages.
- Your homepage. Usually, your homepage is too general to use for a landing page.
- Poorly written and/or designed. You are trying to give a great first impression. Presenting clickers an ugly, mistake-ridden landing page won't do that.
- Pure Information. While you want to answer the questions on the readers mind, you also want to include a brief call to action or free book offer.
- Pure Sales Pitch. Save the call to action or offer for the end. Nothing gets people clicking back faster than a hard sale.
You pay each time someone clicks on your ad. So each time someone clicks it only to quickly click off your site is a waste of money. Don't waste money making mistakes with your Google AdWords campaign. Call 888.886.0939 today.