These are all of the links and resources you will need to access during and after the 2014 Foster Web Marketing Boot Camp
Please leave your feedback about the Foster Web Marketing Boot Camp! By taking a few moments to answer this anonymous survey, you will help us to improve in order to provide you with the best possible training and service.
Internet Marketing Overview
Local SEO and Legal Websites
- Directory List for Attorneys
- Claim Your AVVO Listing
- Make the most of Justia
- Yext Local Data Aggregator
- Moz Local Local Citation Tool
- Why is Local SEO Important?
- Content Strategies That You Can Implement NOW!
- The 5 Biggest Marketing Mistakes and Easy Ways to Fix Them
- Content Templates
- Learn the Secrets to Content That Gets You Cases, Clients, and Customers
- Five Steps to Taking Your Content to the Next Level
- The Top 10 Marketing Commandments
- Here is an example of how to apply the commandments: Feed the Beast: Give the Internet What it Wants to Get You More Cases and Clients
- Google Releases Panda 4.0: Will it Maul Your Page Ranking?
- Do You Have a Real Content Marketing Strategy—Or Are You Wasting Your Time?
- Content Strategy for Professionals: Telling Your Story With Case Results
- Talk Walker Breaking News Alerts
- Content Stragety Guide
- 21 Top Twitter Tips for Attorneys
- National Safety Council Safety Observances 2014
- NHTSA Designated Safety Weeks & Conferences 2014
- US Department of Health and Human Services National Health Observances 2014
Round Table Materials
Adding a Practice Area
Google My Business/Local
- New Google+ Local Editor Updates That You Can’t Ignore
- June Content Roundup: For Some Sites, Google Brings on the June Gloom
- Google’s Pigeon Drops Local Rankings: Learning to Fly With July Content Tips and Tricks
- Oct 2014 FWM Newsletter
- Link to the Google My Business Help Center
Google Analytics/Website Maintenance
Event Promotion & Social Media Involvement