Depending on what you want out of your pay-per-click ad campaign, Google’s AdWords Express could be just the right answer to all of your problems. To understand if it’s right for you, though, you have to take a close look at your business, your goals, and the type of business that AdWords Express was designed for.
What are the major benefits of Google AdWords Express?
- You can set up your account and campaign in just a few minutes.
- You can focus on local customers.
- You do not have to do any manual keyword analysis or research.
- You do not have to bid on keywords.
- You do not have to manage your account often.
According to Google, the following types of businesses may prefer to use AdWords Express over traditional AdWords:
- Family businesses, small businesses, and local businesses
- Small businesses that do not have the time or resources to spend on a thorough pay-per-click campaign
- Small businesses that do not have an SEO or advertising specialist on their team
- Small businesses that are particularly interested in targeting only area customers
- Businesses that provide services as opposed to sell products
AdWords Express is not designed for large businesses, businesses that have their own marketing departments, national or international businesses, or any business that would like to closely design and monitor their PPC advertising campaigns.
Still confused about what’s right for your and your business or law office? We can sit down with you and help. Give our online attorney marketing experts a call today at 888-886-0939 and make sure that you are making the best choices for your goals.