We don’t like telling our clients that they can’t accomplish their own marketing projects and campaigns successfully – and that includes telling our clients that they don’t have the ability to write their own free reports and book offers for their lawyer website. The truth is that many attorneys are able to write their own reports as long as they have the knowledge and will to do so.
Before beginning your book, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have the time and energy to invest in this book?
- Am I able to clearly express my ideas in writing – without the technical talk?
- Do I understand what features and benefits a free offer book should have?
- Do I understand what my potential clients want to learn from a free book?
- Do I have the ability to lay out my book and design the cover?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t write your own book, it simply means that you may need to educate yourself about e-book writing or that you may need a little help from an editor or designer along the way. At Foster Web Marketing, we encourage our clients to learn about the lawyer website marketing projects that they are investing in and to participate to any extent that they wish. To discuss your possible new e-book or to learn more about our services, call us today at 888.886.0939.