- Sign in to Google AdWords.
- Click the Campaigns tab located at the top of the page.
- Click the Ads tab located in the middle of the page.
Once in the ads section, you will want to check on the following columns:
- Status. The status of your ad will be located here and will contain one of the following words or phrases: under review, eligible, approved, disapproved, site suspended, paused, pending, or ended. If you want this ad active, the status should be either eligible or approved.
- CTR (Click-Through Rate). This rate is crucial to the success of your ads. A CRT under one percent shows you that your ads aren't targeting the right audience.
- Avg. CPC (Cost-Per-Click). This shows how much, on average, you are paying per click. It's the cost of all of your clicks divided by the number of clicks your ads received.
As long as your ads are active, the most valuable information available is the click-through rate. This is the pulse of your Google AdWords campaign. If it's under one percent, it's time to do something about it.
For help managing your attorney web marketing campaign, from Google AdWords to video production, call 888.886.0939. Our team can help you not just do well, but crush your competition. You can dominate your market, and we can show you how.