At Foster Web Marketing, we provide attorneys and law firms across North America with tons of marketing content, consulting, and strategies for success. But we also understand that many lawyers – for one reason or another – would like to be in control of their own marketing efforts. To these attorneys, we are happy to supply online marketing education and training.
While we provide all of the below services to our clients, we also provide our more hands-on clients with the tools to finish these projects themselves. With a little knowledge and effort, you can accomplish one or all of them:
- Write a legal guide that you can use as a free offer on your website. With your knowledge and experience, there is perhaps no better person to write a free legal guide for potential clients than you or a team member in your office. Be sure to write in an inviting style, include lots of client-oriented and helpful information, and add a great call to action at the end. A 10- to 30-page guide can be completed in a few weeks or months if you work on it consistently.
- Send out a monthly or quarterly newsletter. Your past, present, and future clients want to hear from you – and you don’t necessarily have to outsource your regular newsletter. Break up the articles among the people in your office – and make sure every newsletter has a personal note from you or another partner.
- Regularly update your social media accounts. With the investment of just a few minutes a day, you can make your law firm stand out on websites like Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to interact with your followers, post interesting material, and address any concerns that arise. Also be sure to advertise any and all of your other marketing campaigns through your social networks.
- Blog up a storm. A blog can quickly establish you as a local authority in your area of law – and get you lots of high-quality incoming links. If you set aside just a few hours a week to blog about an interesting legal topic, you will see concrete results.
- Put out some press releases. Is there big news at your firm? Are you somehow connected to a local current event? Are you offering a new service? Let the world know by writing a quick press release and distributing both on the Web and locally. Press releases make for great links and can even get you on the local news.
Do you need more guidance as you try your hand at new attorney marketing projects? Give our team a call today at 888-886-0939 for help.