We’ve said it again and again: content is king when it comes to effective attorney search engine optimization. But how can you write the kind of content that is useful for your clients while still increasing your Google PageRank? The answer is a little more complicated and time-consuming than you might think.
Writing Great Web Content with Your Attorney SEO in Mind
It’s fairly easy to dash off a poorly-written article about whatever might be on your mind, and it might even manage to pique the interest of a visitor or two. Unfortunately, if you want the kind of attorney website content that really helps you bring in contacts and increase your attorney SEO, your written web content should always:
- Be link worthy. Truly link-worthy content usually is either entertaining or full of useful information. Think about answering common questions or presenting boring information in an entertaining way.
- Use keywords appropriately. Your keywords help search engines figure out what your site is about and help potential clients find you. No matter how great your content is, you’re probably missing out on a lot of traffic if you’re not using keywords appropriately in your content.
- Stay relevant to your practice area. Keep in mind that ultimately, you are looking to get more clients into your office. Make sure that your content is relevant to your area of law and helps bring in clients who need the services you provide.
- Be fresh and engaging. Google pays attention to how often you update your site, and the search engine giant may increasingly place weight on how many people actively participate on your site. Use your web content to try to get a discussion going on your blog or even through social media sites like Facebook.
- Be well written and free of errors. First impressions are everything, and most web users won’t stick around on a page that is full of typos or is poorly organized. Make sure your content is easy to read and has been carefully proofread for errors.
Do you want to start providing your website visitors with fresh and unique attorney website content? Speak with our web content writing team today at 1-888-886-0939 to find out how to make sure your website’s content is working for you while you are working for your clients.
And, for more information about writing great content for the Web, don’t forget to request your free copy of our must-read book, The Secret to Content that Gets You Cases, Plain and Simple. Just give us a call or fill out our online contact form to receive your copy!