Does the idea of collaborating with a fun, creative marketing team on strategies to make clients successful—both online and off—sound like a great career? We're looking for an entry level Digital Marketing Strategist to join our fast-growing internet marketing and software company.
If you want to get hands-on with inbound marketing, on-page/organic SEO, local optimization, and PPC, we want to talk with you.
This is a full-time position for a motivated and very detail-oriented person in our Fairfax, VA office. You must be able to commute and work in our Fairfax, VA office to be eligible for this position.
Digital Marketing Specialist Duties:
- Work with other Digital Marketing Strategists to developing a mutually-agreed-upon SEO/marketing plans tailor for individual clients.
- Execute tasks as assigned and work toward achieving the goals set by the marketing plan.
- Receive SEO/digital marketing training on a wide variety of industry-standard best practices, including but not limited to:
- On-site content optimization
- Content auditing
- Local SEO
- Link building
- Backlink auditing and clean-up
- Conversion optimization
- Reputation management
- Social media consulting
- Social media posting
- Paid advertising
- Attend monthly calls with clients to provide updates on existing tasks, review performance data, plan for future projects, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Desire and willingness to learn about Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Proactive and ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for the Entry Level Digital Marketing Strategist Position:
To apply for this position, please email us your resume and cover letter here. In your cover letter, mention whether you prefer Star Trek or Star Wars and why.